Sunday, 17 February 2013

David Koma at LFW...

I went out to see the David Koma show last night. I must say it was well worth the trip up to Somerset House. The collection was brilliant (even better in real life). The overall inspiration was taken from vinyl records which quite clearly influenced every single design (even the invitations had a record on them). Apart from this, the collection was very futuristic with bold shapes, sheer fabrics and lots and lots of leather. Black and white were also key players in this collection (I'm sensing a trend coming on here) as well as bright red and blue. I really loved seeing this collection, what do you think?







How is everyone enjoying London Fashion Week at the moment? Which have been your favourite collections? 



10 comments:

  1. OMG. I effing love every single look. Thank you for this post. I don't know who David Koma is but NOW I DO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection! I can see how he was inspired by vinyl records really easily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces!! Love the metalics!!

    Check out the giveaway in my blog!!

    Sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! HOw are these models so thin!! It is so amazing!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl :) Hope you enjoyed! The collection is amazing! The silhouettes ate exquisite too! :)
    Thanks for dropping by!

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing, the patent pattern on the dresses is so flawless x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog!

    http://misselegant06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cool! The collection is amazing :) I've been following lfw on the internet unfortunately! Planning to go next season tho :) Burberry today was no doubt the highlight so far! ;)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing collection, love the red dresses. I follow you now! Would be great if you follow back;)

    ReplyDelete