Saturday, 2 March 2013

Pink

I received this vintage dress from a family member and I decided to modify it a bit. It originally had no top button so I added this in (so lucky I had one the right colour at the time), and I also added the studs in. It's a very lightweight dress and I can definitely see myself wearing it a lot in the summer. The jacket thing (what should I call it?...vest?) was originally my Mum's. I used to wear it a lot but it shrunk in the wash and I'd completely forgotten I had it. It's definitely a great piece for sprucing up an outfit and the beading is so wonderful. I've been experimenting a bit with my photos lately and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do them - what do you think of this selection?







 dress - vintage
vest/jacket - vintage
shoes - New Look

What have you been wearing lately?

25 comments:

  1. love the dress! and those shoes are amazing!:o x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!

    Sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the dress, it's so cute and something I wish I had in my wardrobe!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this combination, the purple looks good on you!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. carinissima!

    http://satisfashiontheblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely ^____^ <3

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Def a great idea :) I love that you´ve made the outfit unique. The details on the collar are super.
    xoxo KJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous :) love the shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirtdress that you revamped is so rad! Love it. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit!
    Drop by if you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the contrast between the tights and the shoes, its great. Hope we could follow one another? Let me know!
    studsandvelvett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your shoes! I wore New Look platforms in my last post! :D xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the studs on the collar

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dress!
    so cute <3

    I love your outfit a lot

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! So glad I just stumbled across your blog. I really love your outfit here - super refreshing with the bit of metallic and that VEST. Perfect combination. Love your style. Keep the posts coming!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've seen your posts and all of them inspire me a lot, so I'm your newest fan and follower :) I invite you to follow me back.

    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    Xx!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute outfit

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete