Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Silver is better than gold

Happy Birthday to me... Yes, it's my birthday today - officially 17. I've been very lucky with receiving clothes this year so I've got a lot of outfits lined up for you over the next few weeks! The only present I have in this outfit is the bracelet from my aunt, uncle and cousins (if you're reading this, thank you so much for the presents!). The skirt, as promised, was made from the extra material left over from my velvet dress (seen in this post). The shirt is one of my favourites as it is so easy to just throw on and mix with a skirt. It was given to me by my grandma a couple of years ago. 
What do you think of my outfit?






shirt - old
skirt - homemade/modified
bracelet - present
shoes - new look
socks - topshop

15 comments:

  1. I love the shirt! And paired up with the pearls it makes it look so lovely!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Well, love your sense of style in general. My favorite part of this one is the skirt. Very cool!
    Following you on bloglovin' asap.

    xo
    Kat

    www.kat-stylemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of that skirt is so modern but with a touch of vintage!
    Really liked the outfit, nice choices!
    http://www.arcanusunknown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the socks and heels! Cutesy

    lindarosele.blogspot.com lindarosele.blogspot.com lindarosele.blogspot.com lindarosele.blogspot.com

    DIY FLORAL HEADBAND
    TOP 10 TRENDS FOR SPRING 2013
    INTRODUCING NEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS WITH MY "WISHLIST"

    I POST EVERY WEEK! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit!!
    espacially the shoes with the socks!!!


    http://marielgdc.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweety!! You have a lovely blog :)
    Great post, i specially like your shoes!!
    Check my blog in;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute heels

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice heels and with late: happy birthday!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how true to yourself you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an original outfit- I love the soft muted tones of the silver and greens but the heels add a hint of sci-fi eccentricity which I love!
    Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner of the glasses competition,I really appreciate it and you've really made my day!
    Christobel xx
    www.calico-casa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love. love. love this outfit, the skirt is amazing, such a pretty style.

    http://glassheartsinthecity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete