Thursday, 21 March 2013

Sophisticated

I wanted to show off my new jacket today - it's Versace! It was a birthday present, which was going to be thrown away (I know, why would you throw it away?!) and sold but was instead given to me to use. The fur is incredibly soft and I love the colour of it (even though I'm not usually one for pink). Another wonderful birthday present was the heels. I am falling in love with them already. They're brilliant since they add that extra height and oomph to an outfit yet aren't extremely big and chunky. The necklace was also a present - given to me by a friend. I'm not used to styling outfits with smaller pieces of jewellery but I actually really love how this looks.
What do you think of my outfit?








 jacket - present (Versace)
shirt - old
skirt - eBay
heels - present
necklace - present

22 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! the jacket and necklace are gorgeous!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery is lovely!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love that skirt

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! Perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit, is so retro: vintage-inspired. I always try a bit to do it but I simply can't :(
    drop by my blog if you want :) see ya!
    www.frozenshoulders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt! Lovely outfit x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look gorgeous - can't believe someone was going to throw out that Versace jacket - crazy! Your heels are fab and I'm in love with your skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment on my blog!!
    Have a great weekend :*

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the outfit! The Versace jacket is just gorgeous.

    Monica x

    http://thetotalopposite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie! Thank you for stopping by. I'm following you now :)Hope u will join my blog too:)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sophisticated is right, a versace jacket, lucky girl! Love the shoes as well

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked your blog.What about to follow eachother?If you follow me I would definitely follow you back so let me know

    Loves from
    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous jacket! I love your skirt too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, cute. I love your skirt Charlotte and what a lovely present!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! Love your beautiful skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete