Friday, 12 April 2013

On Top of the World

I went out to see Imagine Dragons last night in London with a few friends. It was incredible! The atmosphere was really great and the band were amazing (just as good live as in their songs, if not better)! It's got me really excited to go and see Two Door Cinema Club in a couple of weeks time and I'm hoping they'll be just as good! 
In other news, has anyone been watching the Great British Sewing Bee? It's so rare for there to be a TV programme solely about sewing (I guess it's not a common hobby) so I've got my Tuesday evening sorted for a few weeks. Although it probably doesn't appeal to a lot of people, it's actually very interesting and I've learn't a few new things while watching it, so I highly recommend it!
So this is a very simple outfit today. The shirt was a birthday present. It's a really lovely sheer material so is great for spring/summer and looks great paired with a skirt. The skirt was given to me by someone who no longer wanted it. It's great since I've wanted an a-line skirt like this for a while so getting it for free is a bonus! The shoes are from Office and I bought them last summer for my Prom. I haven't really shown them much on my blog yet since they're quite summery and I am currently addicted to my silver heels but I will probably be using them a bit more now the weather is warming up. They actually never used to have the white material on them and were plain but I customised them and added this on.
What do you think of my outfit?









 shirt - present
skirt - old
bag - charity shop
shoes - Office

24 comments:

  1. love your shirt and your bag Perfect!!

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit! Just have to love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are amazing! but I love the whole look!<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!!!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the blouse with the ruffles and the pattern/design is really cool, definitely goes
    really well with the simple a line skirt you have on ! and omg the shooes ! i love them ! the best part > _<
    and looking at where you got these pieces, it looks great ! no need for designers or brands <33

    xoxo Rei
    couturecrush.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously too cute! That top has whimsy and fun written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your outfit! Its definitely perfect for a concert, especially that top!

    -Erica xx
    www.ericawears.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your outfit it's so stylish! Love your bag and shirt!
    http://www.rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Your outfit was put together impeccably, I love it! And I'm in love with your shoes and your header.

    - Juliana
    http://cocoandpicasso.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love all those pieces together! Those colors are both a bit pale and together they give so much accent :) Very nice!

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like a really cool show, I'll have to check it out!! Love your bag!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blouse and stunning shoes!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I already follow you on GFC, hope you too! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! So jealous you went to see Imagine Dragons, they're one of my favorite bands!

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this whole outfit, especially your skirt :) xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit! I like your blouse! :3
    Thanka for your comment on my blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this outfit <3 great shirt!
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your bag,great style!You have a nice blog, whould you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh you lucky thing! love imagine dragons!!
    also this outfit is perfect, the skirt is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lucky girl, I'd love to see two door cinema club, enjoy! Love the outfit and your hair is so pretty

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. My mom used to sew a lot when she was younger and I always admired people who are crafty and skillful like that! Hope you learn a lot of new tricks and make some cool stuff.;) I like your outfit too, especially the print on that shirt - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely handbag!! Hope I can wear sandals soon!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow ! this pics really beautiful. Dress is fantastic.
    You are looking so beautiful...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete