Sunday, 28 April 2013

Tangerine

Hello all! So, I went to see Two Door Cinema Club last night with a couple of friends. It was really really good (every song they played was amazing) and I'd say it was probably my favourite concert out of the 3 I've been to recently! It was at Alexandra Palace - a very inconvenient place to get to, but a very nice venue overall (we even managed to get fairly close to the front). The support acts were Everything Everything and Chvrches  - I'd recommend both.
The first thing I thought when I put on this outfit was that I wish I had a pair of neon heels. I had to manage without and I instead opted for this belt to add a bit of colour to the outfit. I bought the shirt the other day from a charity shop for £2.99 and added on a top button myself. I've always wanted a plain white shirt but have never gone as far as to actually buy one. I can already tell it's going to be super handy to mix and match with and perfect for summer (if summer decides to eventually arrive). The grey blazer was just a cheap purchase from Primark. It's a great thing to throw on in these confusing temperatures we have at the moment but it doesn't quite compare to other ones you can get such as in Zara and Topshop. I'm thinking of modifying it in some way but I'm not sure how yet (maybe dyeing it or something like that) - any ideas? I've already shown this skirt a couple of times before (here and here) but it was a really good purchase (it pretty much goes with anything).
What do you think of my outfit? Have you been doing anything exciting recently?







shirt - charity shop
belt - piece of fabric
skirt - Primark
blazer - Primark
shoes - present

19 comments:

  1. Love this look, the skirt is gorgeous!!!
    Stop by my blog and see my new post:)


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning blouse, can't believe that you got it from a charity shop!

    Fashion-Makes-The-Heart-Grow-Fonder.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, I love your blouse!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the blazer! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome look!! your style is perfect!!<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your style! It's amazing!

    - Juliana

    www.cocoandpicasso.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blazer x

    www.jeanandjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute outfit, you look really really nice :)
    Jessica x

    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit dear.. :)

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute colors! They look great together!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! I love your skirt and shirt combo - very creative with the fabric belt too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Two Door and the support acts are two bands I also really like, so jealous, I'm glad you had a nice time :) Your outfit is so cute, that skirt is pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many amazing aspects to this outfit! I really noticed the gorgeous shoes first, they are stunning. Your top is beautiful too-I love the collar and short sleeves. The blazer just adds such a cool element to this, it is wonderful1!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this skirt too and like you say it is just so easy to wear with everything. I love this outfit the shirt is so cute with it's little pearl button at the top and the blazer looks really cool over the top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your skirt~
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your skirt is gorgeous x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi honey! gorgeous post! I absolutely love it !!
    would you like to follow each other ?

    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete