Monday, 27 May 2013

Pedro Lourenco

Pedro Lourenco (it's with the funny 'c' thing but I don't know how to add that on this!) is a Brazilian designer who has been showing at Paris Fashion Week for the past 7 seasons. These designs are a lot more wearable than the previous designers I have shown but still at a far higher standard than high street stuff (every design has a bit of a twist to it). What do you think?

Autumn/Winter 11
 
 


 Autumn/Winter 12



 Autumn/Winter 13


 Autumn/Winter 14








4 comments:

  1. I think the collections look very cool and unique. It's great to have some different designers too.
    xoxx,
    Kaisa
    http://voyagerfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous designs! I love every piece.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection!! love it!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete