Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Sales Wish List

Hello! I thought I'd do a 'pick of the sales' type of post to show you what I've found whilst browsing countless sales online recently. I keep seeing so many bargains dotted around but I've had to keep my money in my purse unfortunately (actually rather difficult to do), to ensure I have enough money for my holiday to Spain (only 19 days to go - whoop! whoop!). I was pleasantly surprised by the Nasty Gal sale (I'm sure every blogger knows how great these clothes are, no need to explain) and almost decided to buy something until I realised postage was at least £10. I've only just realised I've left out Zara in my round up (oops), which just happens to be one of the most talked about sales around (I really should take note of things more often).
Anyway, here are some other items....

Which are your favourites? Have you found any bargains?

picks from the sales

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12//13//14//15

Don't forget to visit my shop for vintage or high street clothes. I'll be uploading new items soon... - My Shop

13 comments:

  1. The number 13 dress is soo nice, and £8 is ridiculously good!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love number 8!!<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leather skirt :) So pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. been lusting over 5 and 10 for ages! gorgeous!!
    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern on No. 7- the top! So nice
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the things you've picked - there are so many I wouldn't mind adding to my collection! I'd love to see a post if you do buy anything! :D

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items! I just did a wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, you have a really nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? If you do, follow me, leave a comment, and I’ll follow you back :)

    Xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  9. love number 8...goregous picks

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did a post like this a few weeks ago :) I love 5, 11 and 13 :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete