Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Fishnet

Hello again! I recently got given a load of old clothes to look through and I found this fishnet top among everything. I've wanted one for ages (well, for the past month or so...) so I was really excited when I discovered it. I've been thinking of different ways of styling it (it looks great layered under a dress) but I decided to opt for a simple tucking in a skirt technique which can't really go wrong. I like how it's layered with the top underneath and it sort of creates a half sporty-luxe kind of look, (which I really like, but have never been brave enough to try myself) and the silver touches add to this. I've paired it with my skirt from ebay (it can also be found in these 2 posts) which has been well worth the purchase considering it was an absolute bargain. 

What do you think of my outfit? What have you been lusting after recently?











 shoes - New Look
skirt - ebay
fishnet top - old
crop top - New Look
bracelet - old

15 comments:

  1. Ooh love it layered over the crop top! These photos are amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit was put together very well!
    the whole look is nice!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always dress in such unusual ways which always look amazing! Your style isn't like anyone else I have ever seen! Keep it up honey, your blog is so interesting.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great dear! Amazing skirt!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes!

    www.blogthedailywear.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit Charlotte - love how you've made the fish net top work! I wouldn't even know where to start with it so hats off to your eye for fashion!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. The right word is STUNNING!!

    You know to be so cool and elegant!!

    Would you like follow each other? Just let me know, I'll be sooo glad :)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally in love with your shoes!:) fabulous outfit dear!:)
    If you wanna follow each other, let me know!
    Have a nice day!:)
    rslamode.blogspot.hu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely, and I am SO IN LOVE with your shoes!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit! Love the shoes ;)

    xx Kille

    http://killefashion.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just did a little cleaning in my closet as well and found one fishnet top I just couldn't through away! I think they make everything look so edgy :)

    Much love to you,

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!! I really like the skirt!! =D

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I've been dying to get a mesh sweater, and you styled this so well x

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete