Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Pink and Purple

I've joined tumblr and my link is above for those who are interested. I'm using it mainly just for collecting images of fashion and as a sort of addition to pinterest, so my use of it could vary a lot. Leave your links below so I can check out yours!
I feel as if I'm running out of outfit ideas at the moment and have run out of clothes (if that's possible!). I've been buying a few things on ebay but they're mainly going out dresses (which I will show you in the next couple of months) so I'll have to find some more cheap day clothes to re-inspire me. Anyway, I've chosen to do an Autumn version of an outfit that I showed in the summer. The dress was something that I made with the most wonderful fabric and influenced by something I saw in Topshop at the time. I've paired it with a plain white t-shirt here which makes it feel a lot more casual and also keeps you warmer in these temperatures! I really like it with the pearls and boots as well for a pretty yet edgy look. 

What do you think of my outfit? What have you been wearing lately?






 dress - homemade
t-shirt - old
shoes - ebay

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2012/12/night-of-fireworks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! Like it :)
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the colours of the dress! Well done!

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the shoes you wearing! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust me girl, it happens to me all the time that I just feel how I do NOT have clothes anymore, haha :D But then I suggest for you to get some accessories (like belts, hats, scarves etc) to pump up old clothes! PS: About Tumblr - I used to love it a lot, spent like days there :D I'm leaving my Tumblr link for you too!

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    www.z-erxza.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute dress. Looks super rad paired with a white tee :) x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is so PRETTY!!!

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Cool look

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool dress

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is really cute :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your shoes!!

    http://heyjoce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete