Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Gatsby

This was my outfit from a party on saturday. It was 1920's Gatsby themed! My dress isn't completely in theme but it's gold and has a big bow (plus it was £6) so I thought why not!. The photos were taken at my friend's house so they don't have the usual background and unfortunately some of them are a bit blurry (I really should have taken some more of the back and the lovely bow). In total my outfit cost £10 (my dress is from ebay and so are my shoes). 

How is your week going? What do you think of my outfit?










dress - French Connection via ebay
heels - ebay

8 comments:

  1. Lovely theme, you looked great!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah you look amazing! that gold dress looks tricky to pull off but you wear it sooo well x

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a cool look, awesome!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article :)
    I would be very happy if you find a free minute to check out my blog, in case you like it, let me know so maybe we can start following eachother :) Wish you gread weekend!

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you matched the bow necklace with the bow on the dress! you look lovely and your makeup is amazing:-)
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked gorgeous as the 20's people <3
    Enjoy the weekend!
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your a bargain hunter like myself :p you look stunning should really consider taking up modelling! Really would love us to follow each other Hun xx

    ReplyDelete