Friday, 29 November 2013

New Heels

Taking photos for outfit posts at this time of year requires a fair amount of organisational skill (which I unfortunately don't have!) so my next outfit will hopefully be up in the next couple of days instead of today. In the meantime, here are a few photos of a pair of shoes I bought the other day. I got them from the charity shop for about £10 and although I don't really need them, I thought they'd last a long time and I couldn't resist the pretty bow on the top!

What do you think? What have you bought recently?







 Just a quick photo of my outfit. The top and skirt were both from ebay and can be seen in detail here.

P.S. I've added some new items to my shop

11 comments:

  1. nice shoes <3 would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love shoes from Faith :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetny blog :)
    obserwujemy? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I always buy shoes I don't need! ;) They're stunning and for £10 too! We love your blog <3 Would you like to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing heels!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove it! Gorgeous heels! great buy dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them!

    http://racheldavis-thestylesparrow.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so fantastic! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous shoes! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete