Saturday, 23 November 2013

Purple Velvet

I decided to make the most of the daylight to take some more outfit photos. I obviously had to do a velvet themed post this winter (it's almost compulsory if you're a fashion blogger) and I'm very happy to show this top as it's such a lovely colour and style. It used to be my mum's but I cropped it and I'm wearing it the other way around as I wasn't a fan of the neckline.  You've seen my bargain skirt before here and of course my favourite pair of heels. I'm so glad I managed to pick them up last year for only £8 in the sale! I've seen quite a few variations in magazines and in the shops at the moment such as this Topshop pair so my impulse buy wasn't so bad after all. The necklace was a present. I don't actually own many necklaces (it's not really something I buy) so most of my jewellery seems to be a gift. The knit jacket is something I'm selling in my shop. It really is the comfiest item of clothing ever...no exaggeration. 

What do you think of my outfit?








 top - old (adjusted)
skirt - motel via ebay
heels - New Look - (£8)
jacket - buy it here
necklace - gift

18 comments:

  1. super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style girl!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this outfit, it's styled so well. That skirt is gorgeous and i love your coat too. Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the combination of the awesome skirt with the velvet top! Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coat :)
    xx Lara
    just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOO Eee i LOVE the purple velvet! It looks really comfy as well! :')

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous outfit :-) I love the skirt! So lovely xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I am now following you on bloglovin.
    I love those heels - can't believe they are only £8!! Cute outfit :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey darl thanks for your comment on my blog! I really love that top you have there!! and those shoes ..what a steal!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the velvet top.
    New Giveaway on my blog: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh you look gorge, I love the top!
    thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, now following you honey!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable outfit, im loving velvet at the moment too! and awesome shoes, what a bargain!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a unique look! love your velvet top! its beautiful :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Velvet is such a luxurious fabric - love it!

    x karen
    the chic & damned

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely post :)

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marvelous shoes, U r looking so elegant. U r outfit is very amazing.

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete