Monday, 6 January 2014

Alexander Wang

It was my first day back at school after the christmas holidays today so I'm very tired and attempting to catch up on all of my coursework (unproductively). Plus I was really disappointed to see that my Topshop shoes still haven't arrived so I've got my fingers crossed that I'll arrive home tomorrow to some exciting post.

I realised I hadn't done a designer post in a while so I thought it would be quite nice to do one (even if it is on a really well known designer). I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of Alexander Wang's work (it's not really my kind of thing) but his spring/summer 13 collection is by far my favourite. 

Which are your favourite collections? 

Spring/Summer 13




Autumn/Winter 13 



 Spring/Summer 14





4 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on that one! His spring/summer '13 collection was what really made me fall in love with his designs. The white midi dress that you showed from his most recent collection is pretty awesome. :) - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is spring summer 2013
    but the other collection is also cool :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything black and white and I'm sold. I love this collection!
    Chloe @ http://the-little-plum.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete