Friday, 24 January 2014

Covert and Obscured

If you have been following my blog for a while you will recognise this dress as I have already showed it on my blog here. However, I finally got around to taking some photos of it on person for my portfolio and thought I'd show you as well as I think it looks far better on than on a mannequin. For details about how I made it etc. see my previous post here
I'm feeling extremely stressed out at the moment with only a week until my coursework deadlines (I feel like I'm about to explode!) so whether or not I'll be posting next week will depend on my progress. I actually find that I work best under pressure and when I'm stressed out anyway so hopefully it should turn out ok in the end.  Anyway, I better get back to my work...








 dress - homemade
heels - gift

11 comments:

  1. Super ,and giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/01/giveaway.html
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh love this dress soo soo much! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you made this, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute and very different. Very well made.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah this is incredible! your so talented at making dresses, so jealous!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, apsolutly amazing dress!


    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could sew! Lovely design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is great, I really want t get into dress making but I've no idea where to start!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress, you're talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so cool, the dress is super fun!
    Hope you have a great day and greetings from Finland:),
    -Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete