Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Faux Fur

I recently went shopping with a few of my friends to Covent Garden and of course took a visit to Rokit. I was seriously impressed with the sale they had (especially so many cheap tartan and velvet pieces) and I worked my way through the rails of winter coats they had. The only jacket I've really worn throughout autumn/winter so far has been my leather one so I really wanted to buy one in a different style (even though there'll only be a few months left to wear it). I managed to find this really lovely faux fur one for £26. I am already in love with it and it goes with absolutely everything! One of the fantastic things about it is that I am able to wear it with black tights (black tights and black leather wasn't really working for me).I'm wearing my coat with a dress which I received as a christmas present. It fits so perfectly and is such a great piece for wearing casually or to be dressed up and the shape is slightly unusual which I really like. 

What do you think of my coat? What things did you buy in the sales?










dress - gift
necklace - Topshop
boots - ebay

19 comments:

  1. COOL shoes!
    love it :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coat is amazing!!! What a great buy and goes so well with the outfit xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat is fab love a bit of fur, you look great in it suits you well hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit- feel free to check out our blog xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coat looks so amazing on you! I've been looking for a great fur coat for a while now and it seems like you've hit the jackpot, my friend! - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, that coat is gorgeous!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's such a bold choice, I absolutely love it ! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could wear a faux fur coat, too. Unfortunately it's 70-80 degrees here even in the winter, so when I see all of these posts about coats, I'm kinda sad. But your outfit is lovely, keep rocking it.

    Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that coat, it's so pretty!

    Jamie | blondestatementxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone loves sales c: You look great in that
    coat and dress! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat is so beautiful! It has an amazing colour and print!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coat but that dress is super!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a lovely coat! It looks so cosy, but stylish as well! I love Covent Garden during the Jan sales! Your boots are so nice as well x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. im so in love with this outfit!! The coat is beyond perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love!
    Love your coat and booties! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the dress! And coat too, but love the dress more :)

    ReplyDelete