Sunday, 19 January 2014

Fringing

I spent part of yesterday tidying my bedroom (it had got so bad it was hard to even see the floor) and crossed some other things off my long to-do list. I'm feeling quite calm about my looming portfolio deadline but I'm sure next week I'll start having a panic attack every time I think about it or something. I also managed to post quite a few new things on my shop yesterday. I'm planning on going on holiday with some friends to Greece this year (hurry up summer!) and am therefore trying to save my money for it so I'd love it if you could have a quick check of my shop (you never know you might find your new favourite dress!).
On to my outfit and I'm wearing a top I received as a christmas present from my mum. She seemed to be working around a theme of velvet and fringing when buying me clothes (see my dress here) but I don't blame her as it's one of my favourite combinations! Isn't the colour of this top just incredible!? I'm wearing it with my River Island trousers I bought last year and my Office brogues. 

What do you think of my top? What have you been doing recently?










 crop top - Topshop (gift)
trousers - River Island
shoes - Office
socks - Topshop

7 comments:

  1. love this look babe! the fringing on your top is such a gorge piece of detailing and your trousers are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're style is amazing! I really love that top x

    http://sydneycassidy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fringing! I've seen this top in Topshop and wondered what it looks like on - you totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top, you look amazing!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour from the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit and love the trousers!! xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete