Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Lace

My friend, Katie, recently gave me some spare fabric she had which included this lovely pink floral one and some white lace. As soon as I got it I knew exactly what I wanted to make and my inspiration was the Topshop and Zara slip dresses which I've been lusting after for a while now. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and if you fancy buying it I'm putting it in my shop here. I think this is the first time I've included these boots in an outfit post. I really love them and although I prefer to not wear them to sixth form because of the small heel, they're great for anything else and go perfectly with my white coat














 dress - homemade - buy it here
shoes - Topshop

6 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty and romantic, the styling with the necklace is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I wish I had your skill!

    Danielle
    xx
    www.april2august.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dress! It's so awesome that you make these things yourself. Did you go from a pattern or just "wing it"?

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! Love the photos. Great blog

    xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trend and wow this dress should really be sold in Zara or Topshop its gorgeous! Lovely blog!
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete