Tuesday, 25 February 2014

5 outfits under £50

It's actually a lot harder finding an outfit for under £50 than I originally thought. Finding things on ebay all of the time (+ trying my hardest to spend as little money as possible on any piece of clothing) has meant that I don't buy things on the high street often and tend to buy only one thing at a time and therefore I guess I hadn't really thought about how much it all costs when added up. I did manage to find some bargains though and I'm particularly keen on the items in the third and fifth outfit. Let me know which ones are your favourite and if you've found any other bargains....

Outfit 1
outfit 4


Outfit 2
outfit 2
top, shorts, sandals

Outfit 3
outfit 1
dress, heels, top

Outfit 4
Outfit 3
dress, heels, necklace

Outfit 5
outfit 5
shirt, skirt, heels 

8 comments:

  1. Love the shoes in outfit 1! This post is really great :) http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great findings for an outfit under 50 bucks c:
    I personally like outfit #2 ^^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post, the skirt in outfit one is amazing! thanks for sharing beaut!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the concept!! shop cheap...great post
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! http://tinyurl.com/mfzwa92
    Greets Jon,
    www.jonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the fifth outfit's my favourite - that skirt! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very hard finding a whole outfit for less than 50€. Love the fourth outfit!!

    Kisses
    Marina
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea as I'm definitely a thrifty shopper! :)
    My favourite outfit is number 2!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete