Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Lesia Paramonova

I discovered this designer on tumblr the other day. It was the contrast of sheer fabric and vibrant prints that really attracted me to her in the first place and I loved how a lot of her designs are photographed in interesting ways with borders and objects placed randomly around the image. Although I really like this work, I can see how it could not be to everyone's tastes as it's quite individual. 
Let me know what you think...

LES







Cycles and Seasons



 Miraculous Transformation

Other Work






 All images from here

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! So pretty. How do you have such a talent for finding such unusual and equally talented people. I particularly love the photography. It's so different and inspiring. Lesia just got a new follower on Tumblr! Thank you very much for sharing Charlotte.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the clothes are amazing, she's so talented!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photography is so beautiful and I'm especially in love with that clear chiffon dress that was layered overtop of the green one. So, so pretty. - J

    ReplyDelete
  4. These designs are beautiful and the photographs themselves are as well. I love tumblr because you can find such wonderfully unique pieces like these. Thanks for sharing them!!
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the photography and the layered effect - so different and interesting to look at, especially the first couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection of designs! Great blog

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so amazing! it feels like something from fairytale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete