Wednesday, 19 February 2014

LFW Highlights - Autumn/Winter 2014

Did you all enjoy fashion week? I watched a majority of the on-schedule shows online (you can see my other fashion week post here) and have picked out my highlights for this season. Let me know which were your favourites...

--------------------------DAY ONE--------------------------

Felder Felder




 Bora Aksu



 Also, I'd definitely recommend having a look at the Central St Martin's MA show.

---------------------------DAY TWO---------------------------


Emilio de la Morena




Holly Fulton



 John Rocha



House of Holland



--------------------------------DAY THREE--------------------------------


Topshop Unique



 Mary Katrantzou



----------------------------DAY FOUR---------------------------------

Erdem



 David Koma



 Michael van der Ham



----------------------------DAY FIVE---------------------------------
Fashion East



 Meadham Kirchhoff



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for rounding up these amazing and creative collections, there were so many exciting trends to come off the London runways. Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hadn't had time to check out Felder Felder yet this season - it looks awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved the show from topshop unique, and simone rocha as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great round-up. I love the collections!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete