Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Spring Feeling

I decided not to trek outside into the wind and rain to take new outfit photos and to post these ones I've had for a while instead. This outfit gets me really excited for summer. I really love this skirt and am so tempted to keep it for myself if I don't sell it by spring. I'm wearing it with my white shirt I found in a charity shop which was such a worthwhile buy especially considering it was only something like £3! When I bought my boots from Topshop online, I also took advantage of the free delivery by buying these lace socks as well. I definitely think they'll be good for the warmer months, along with my frilly ones as well. 








 shirt - charity shop/modified
skirt - vintage (can be bought here)
boots - Topshop
socks - Topshop

11 comments:

  1. You look amazing, sweetie *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    Today on RY - touchscreen gloves.

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cool babe, such a gorgeous print! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post honey! In love with your shoes!
    I followed you on bloglovin, would you mind checking out my blog? and maybee follow back?
    Kisses from Hungary,
    rslamode.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, I love the skirt
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats adorable!
    http://s-doses.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete