Sunday, 9 February 2014

Spring/Summer trend predictions

I've been thinking a lot about my spring/summer wardrobe lately (is it still too early?). There are a few trends that I've seen popping up quite frequently and I decided to collate these into a trend prediction post for you. There are some typical ones of course such as florals, pastels and bright colours, but also some which are more commonly seen in the winter such as the fur trend. I only included my top 8 but let me know which other trends you're looking forward to/are liking at the moment...
Animal





Bright Colours






Floral Decoration





Fur






Futuristic








 Lace




 Pastels







 Sheer Fabrics






 All images can be found on my tumblr

P.S. have you seen the latest items in my shop yet?

9 comments:

  1. Sheer fabrics is definitely one of my favourite trends! love it!

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post just got me even more excited for Spring/Summer

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is amazing! I can't even pick a favourite, aha. I think that I need to pin all of these asap. I seriously cannot wait until spring rolls around. Well, in a couple months we'll get what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first skirt is awesome!! I have something similar in black, but it's not as cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trends are so spot on, i'm in love with the bright colours! x Wieteke
    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this post and the animal print! Thanks for sharing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these trends, especially fur (faux) and lace. Such amazing fabrics X


    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your predictions come true because I love ALL of these!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is that GIF is gorgeous.
    I have really being trying to brighten up my wardrobe.
    It is summer here and I so don't want it to end.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete