Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Min Wu

My 18th birthday is only a week away which I'm really excited about (though also scared about how I'm officially going to be an adult). One of the things I'm most looking forward to though, is buying some more fabric and spending some time trying out some new techniques (I've been watching the Great British Sewing Bee recently and I am now certain I can't live without a twin needle, knowing how to add piping or make proper bias binding).
The designer I have found today is called Min Wu. She graduated from the London College of Fashion and presented as one of the designers for Fashion Scout at London Fashion Week last season. Let me know what you think...

Autumn/Winter 13








 Autumn/Winter 14







5 comments:

  1. Love her designs, they're amazing!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing collection.. love it.. <3

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible collection here. Oh don't worry to be an adult:). Just be you, do what you love and passion of. Thanks for dropping by, nice to meet you:). Welcome to be in touch, I've been adult for too many years, being ourselves is more fun and important thing. My advice to you! ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow absolutely love her designs! I've always been drawn to structured, futuristic vibe designs! definitely would love to see more of her work! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooow this designs are soooo good!! I love Fall 2013 the most... the volume great!!

    Kiss
    Marina
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete