Sunday, 23 March 2014

Sequins

I have a more dressy outfit today, since I wanted to show this sequined skirt I received as a birthday present from my mum. It's so nice (...I can spot something sparkly from the other side of the shop) and hopefully I'll have the chance to wear it some point soon. I tried to style it more casually here by pairing it with this sheer shirt (another gift) and my topshop boots. Let me know what you think and how you would style it...











shirt - gift (charity shop)
skirt - gift (River Island via charity shop)
boots - Topshop

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!
    <3

    www.we-are-this-age.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt, I think it would look good with a fluffy white knit or a crop top :) http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect outfit! You've managed to dress down sequins which is pretty hard to do but it works so well! The boots are my favourite part of this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sequins skirt is too cute, you looks so lovely on the outfit!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your shirt, the print is just right, I can`t help but love a good print, also you look lovely and your hair rocks!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete