Sunday, 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you're all stuffing your faces with chocolate even though it's a horrible day outside! I'm sure those of you who follow my blog closely will be sick of all the fairytale themed posts by now, but basically the previous dress that I made for my textiles coursework really wasn't good enough so rather than improve something that I really hate, I decided to completely re-do the project by making a third dress. I'm much happier with this one and it's sewn sooo much better than my last piece. Anyway, my brother took these photos and he took on the role of photographer very well (I think he enjoyed bossing me around...) so here are a selection of them.













 dress - homemade

8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress - you're so talented! Props to your brother for the photos too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! The dress looks absolutely amazing and the details are incredible! Incredible work, Charlotte! :) - J

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH GOSH this dress is so beautiful! you're a genius. <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had great Easter babe ! Love that dress ❤happy week

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is really amazing!! I wish I could something like that! Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such an amaaaaaazing job! Great that you're much happier with this one, you should be really proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a princess! What a dress. You are so talented.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete