Monday, 7 April 2014

Knit

To be honest I'd completely forgotten I actually owned both this skirt and jumper which is why they've never been on my blog before. I bought this skirt in the January sales from New Look (£9) but found that it wasn't the right size so it took ages for me to get around to adjusting it, and the jumper is just something that I've had in my wardrobe for a very long time. In other news, I've been on a hunt for a necklace just like Megan's, Shannon's and Charlotte's on ebay but haven't gone as far as to actually buy one yet...I'm not very good at buying jewellery. 

How was your weekend? What do you think of my outfit?









skirt - New Look
boots - Topshop
jumper - vintage

3 comments:

  1. Love this skirt and those shoes! Such a pretty look x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!I like your style))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete