Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Motel Wish List

It feels like forever since I last posted but it's actually only been a week (the easter holidays have dragged along so slowly...perhaps due to the amount of work I've been swamped with). Anyway, hopefully I'll have some spare time soon to do some blog reading catch up as I miss seeing everyone's outfits!
So I just wanted to do a quick post based around my Motel summer wish list. Motel is definitely the number one place for spring/summer inspiration and even if you don't have enough pennies at the moment to actually buy something from there (*raises hand*), it's great for gaining ideas (...and then in my case trying to search for cheaper versions on ebay.)


motel wish list
top row: 1, 2, 3, 4.////2nd row: 1, 2, 3, 4.////3rd row: 1, 2, 3, 4.

P.S. new stuff in my shop

6 comments:

  1. I love that metallic dress :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE their swimwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the swimsuit you chose! amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fifties inspired swimsuit is gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Follemente Fashion Blog also on Fashiolista and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love motel too! love the first and second dress x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete