Friday, 25 April 2014

Statement necklace

I found this lovely Zara necklace for just £2 at a car boot sale. It's such a great piece for glamming up a really casual outfit and I can already tell I'll wear it a lot.  As I passed my driving theory test the other day, I decided to congratulate myself by buying myself this white dress from Primark. I had to make a few adjustments to it's shape and size but it was only £13 so overall not a bad buy plus I think everyone needs their very own little black white dress.








 dress - Primark
necklace - Zara via car boot sale
boots - Topshop

10 comments:

  1. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace, it really stands out and looks lovely with the white dress xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice simple look, love the dress and I love
    that you've matched it with that necklace!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara do the best necklaces! Looks amazing :) xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across your blog and i love your style! loving this dress and it goes so well with the necklace. new follower :) x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look! especially the necklace! ;) you have a great style, will visit your shop soon! :)

    annika annis-passion@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant believe you got this gorgeous statement Zara necklace for £2! What a bargain!

    Really need to get myself to car boots.. but i'm so lazy on Saturdays/Sundays lol!

    Lovely blog anyway :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a well made dress, it looks really good. Well done Primark! That necklace was such a great find too! That has to be the best £2 you have ever spent.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog and you look so beautiful.
    check out my blog THAT'S LOVE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous necklace, it definitely makes a statement x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete