Friday, 30 May 2014

Primark Skirt

I have quite a simple outfit for you today. I actually bought this skirt from Primark about a year ago but somehow I've only just got around to adjusting it to the right size. The top was from a car boot sale for only £1 which I decided to crop so that I have a basic crop top I can wear during the summer. I paired this with my statement necklace (£2) and my favourite Topshop boots. 








top - car boot sale/modified
skirt - Primark
necklace - car boot sale
boots - Topshop

6 comments:

  1. Perfect lovely:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is beautiful! And ooooh i really adore your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is insanely gorgeous - so so lucky you found that at a car boot sale?!
    Yinyin
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This seems like such a simple and inexpensive yet completely amazing outfit. Kuddos to you, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit - the skirt is really nice and I love those boots! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete