Monday, 26 May 2014

Tumblr Favourites

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog recently even though I now have far more free time?!. Small amounts of revision plus failed attempts to make clothes is partially what I have been doing instead, though I did manage to finish my leavers party dress the other day so my start to study leave hasn't been completely unproductive. As it's raining I didn't have the chance to take photos so I've just picked out some of my recent tumblr favourites...





















4 comments:

  1. Isn't tumblr fantastic? I find myself getting wrapped up into that world too easily. You've gathered a great collection of images! You’re a talented designer, as well as blogger. This blog is perfection and so is your tumblr. I hope all is well! :)
    ~Moll (the-mind-of-molly)

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these photos! such great inspiration :D

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete