Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Yellow

I feel so guilty if I don't blog even just for a week so I dragged myself away from the tv my work to take these photos. As I have more coursework deadlines coming up in the next week, I haven't really had much time for thinking about clothes/getting inspiration for outfits but I did spot this skirt in my wardrobe which I'm pretty sure I still haven't shown you? I found it in the charity shop (originally from H&M) for about £4/5. As usual I had to make a couple of adjustments to the style/fit. I also found this lovely top which I should be putting up in my shop this evening. My necklace is another new addition which I was kindly given and is originally from Topshop.

*The photos didn't turn out quite how I had hoped and the top is actually a lot more yellow in real life but hopefully you can still see how nice it is!








 top - in my shop
skirt - H&M (via charity shop)
shoes - Topshop
necklace - Topshop

5 comments:

  1. Love your top :) xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful necklace! I'm doing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete