Monday, 2 June 2014

Monochrome

This dress is something that I have been working on recently. I'd never made anything in this style before so it was a bit of a challenge but overall I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. I used two different fabrics (the black leather-look one for the waist band and as piping between the panels, and the floral one) plus an extra for the lining. I'm also wearing my new Office heels in these photos which I can't wait to actually wear out to my leavers party at the end of this month.  
Let me know what you think of the dress...











 dress - homemade (buy it here)
heels - Office

10 comments:

  1. I really love this dress! And with the shoes, looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe you made the dress, it's gorgeous!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ended up looking awesome, Charlotte! Way to go! It's a perfect party outfit you've got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm impressed on your handmade dress, Charlotte! You're so talented :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it does turns out beautiful as your great challenged, It's fit perfect and I love the fact that is one of kind and unique piece! Hugs!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle slippers, you'll be Cinderella for sure! Your home made stuff is insane, you are such a talent!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love monochrome sets<3
    Maybe we can follow each other? I started follow You now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress, I think the pattern and design is beautiful-I love it even more because of the fact you made it :) That's so impressive x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete