Monday, 9 June 2014

Three Floor

I'm starting to feel quite summery now what with the (occasional) sunny weather and the end of my exams in sight. In keeping with this theme, I've made a few things to wear when I go on holiday to Hawaii in July plus I really can't wait to show you the dress that I made for myself (+ one I made my friend) for my leavers party at the end of this month. In the meantime, I found this really amazing brand that I absolutely love. The dresses are exactly the kind of thing I would love to be able to make one day - a mix of unique but wearable. It's quite an expensive brand but completely understandable when you see how much detail every piece has. Let me know what you think...










all images from Three Floor Fashion

1 comment:

  1. These designs are gorgeous!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete