Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Fishnet Crop Top

I'm off on holiday this Thursday so I won't be posting for a few weeks but I'm really excited to show you some of the things that I've made when I come back. In the meantime, I wanted to show you this fishnet crop top which I adjusted from a long sleeved one I had previously (very simply by cutting off the sleeves and cropping it). In an ideal situation I wouldn't have paired it with this skirt but unfortunately I have a lack of summer skirts at the moment and it was the best I could find! If you've been following my blog for a while, you may recognise it from a post last summer. I hope you are all having a good summer, and see you in 3 weeks!











 top - old/diy
skirt - ebay
shoes - Office

6 comments:

  1. Even though that skirt isn't necessarily your preferred selection, it still looks lovely!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt!!

    From holly at http://theenglisheccentric.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! loving your skirt and your shoes!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls! Looking for cute, stylish hair accessories? Well look no further - in my store you'll find handmade accessories for your tresses. Girls of all ages are welcome! dressyourtresses.etsy.com



    ReplyDelete