Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Miss Selfridge Summer Wishlist

Although I got back from holiday last week, I've somehow only just got around to writing another blog post (albeit a very short one). I went with 8 of my friends to Kos at the start of July to celebrate the end of A levels (...it was such a fun holiday and I'm very sad to be back home and not really doing much, but I'm off again in a week so it's not too bad!). I've made quite a few things recently but I figured I'd take photos on holiday rather than in my garden....which is why I don't really have any outfits to show at the moment. Instead, I just picked out some of my favourite things from Miss Selfridge, including a couple of the amazing dresses they have....


Miss Selfridge
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

2 comments:

  1. love all these bits, especially the blue playsuit!
    tanya / whoistanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post and awesome items <333

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot

    ReplyDelete