Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Kauai

After Oahu, we flew to Kauai (which was probably my favourite of the three islands). We spent the first day in the hotel and on the second we drove to the Waimea Canyon. I'd never been to/seen a canyon before so I was really quite impressed, especially since it's the 'Grand Canyon of the Pacific'. We'd planned to visit the Na Pali Coast but due to some technical sat nav issues we had to turn back but found a really nice snorkelling beach instead. 
My dress was a charity shop find. It's not something I would wear normally at home but it was perfect for the beach/evenings/plane journeys plus it was very easy to just throw on. It was quite windy by the sea here which is why I'm looking very windswept in these photos!







Waimea Canyon
Poipu Beach

dress - Max C London via charity shop
shoes - Office

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are stunning! seems like you had an incredible time
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit! & love the pictures xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete