Sunday, 31 August 2014

Lace Shorts

As this summer has been pretty limited in terms of the weather, I haven't had much chance to actually wear these shorts that I made back in July. Believe it or not this was actually my first time making a pair of shorts so I'm pretty damn pleased with them! I can safely wear them out of the house without the worry of seams coming undone etc. and there are only a couple of faults that I can see. At the time I'd been obsessing over pairs with lace trimmings so I added some of this to my own. As the fabric is quite colourful, I decided to just pair it here with a plain white t-shirt and a simple necklace and sandals
.








 t-shirt - old
necklace - Primark
sandals - Topshop
cardigan - vintage
shorts - homemade

6 comments:

  1. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you be my personal stylist? lol Lovely look, Charlotte! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The lace detail is so dainty & sweet. l o v e :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be proud, those shorts are amazing! I love your necklace too, no way can that be Primark!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job sewing these! And the lace is a nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking you kind of blog from a long time finally I got your blog thanks you due to you blog I go so many help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete