Tuesday, 30 September 2014

New Boots

I've actually got quite a few new clothes lined up but due to the fact that I get back at 5 each day and then have to complete coursework, I've only just got around to taking some more photos... 
I actually ordered these boots a while ago from Office but they were too big so I had to exchange them for a smaller size and they finally arrived! Really pleased with them as they go with most things. I saw this fabric in the fabric shop and couldn't resist buying it and making this skirt. It's a great transitional piece especially since it's been so warm recently (...is it really October tomorrow!?). For the colder mornings though, I have been wearing my favourite white coat which I bought last year from Rokit. 








 necklace - Topshop
top - old
skirt - homemade
coat - Rokit
boots - Office

4 comments:

  1. super!!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool boots :-) loving your style
    nice post

    Greets Jon
    NEW Look on my blog: BLACK LAYERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt as well as the boots! black ankle boots are the statement outfit maker aren't they!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte!

    oooo that skirt is super cute!! you're inspiring me to start sewing again :) really really need to! so much cheaper and you end up with something no one else has!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete