Friday, 5 September 2014

Zara Sale

I still can't believe that my first full day of university is on Thursday! I'm also starting a new job so there's a lot of new things happening right now. And I went fabric shopping today so more clothes to make!
Although I absolutely love Zara, I don't think I've ever bought anything from there as it's not exactly cheap. However, I went shopping a couple of weeks ago and headed straight to the sale rack where I managed to find this skirt for just £10 and a dress which I'll post another time. I also bought this mesh crop top on ebay for £3 which I really like. I am aware I've worn this necklace in my last couple of posts but it's just so good to pair with and it's not too little or too much. I can't wait to get into Autumn/Winter and buy some new boots, though I'm dreading having to wear tights every day!









 shoes - Office
necklace - Primark
top - ebay
skirt - Zara

4 comments:

  1. I've never gotten anything from Zara before that's at its original price since I agree that it's definitely pricey. But their sales section whenever there's a big sale is always so amazing and you can find so many great deals. I love how you styled the skirt and it's a great transitional outfit. Fashion aside, good luck with uni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article you always put very nice article Keep it up and provide some tips that how can I get more traffic on http://guruofmovie.com As I thinks you have very good known of SEO

    ReplyDelete