Saturday, 10 January 2015

Topshop Skirt

So it's been a stressful week or so what with uni applications and coursework deadlines, but thinking about my incredibly long summer is definitely helping get me through it all! I still have Christmas stuff to show you including this amazing top that my Mum bought me as a present. Although you can't tell in these photos it's slightly cropped which I absolutely love, and it's actually really quite unique in it's style. With some Christmas money in my pocket, I decided to have a quick look around the Boxing Day sales where I found a really lovely dress (post coming soon), and then spotted this skirt in Topshop. It wasn't actually in the sale unfortunately, so I still paid about £30 for it (quite a commitment for me), but I was so in love with the style that I couldn't resist. I'd found it so difficult to find a skirt just like this anywhere else and I convinced myself that as it was so simple and went with so many things, I'd wear it a lot. No regrets so far!







 top - charity shop via xmas present
skirt - Topshop
boots - Office

6 comments:

  1. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this skirt & love it- really does go with everything! :)


    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt, so versatile! Would go with so much stuff!
    Sarah Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. Very gorgeous skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt, I have been contemplating purchasing it for a while but I am so short it looks silly on me! Love how you have styled it xx

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete