Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Topshop and Missguided

I can't believe it's taken me so long to actually get around to adjusting this dress...I bought it all the way back in the Boxing Day sales! I love it though and it wasn't a bad deal either at around £20 from Topshop. When I first bought it, it was just above the ankles but I decided to shorten it so that I would actually wear it during the day. These heels were also part of my recent Missguided purchase and I managed to get them for just £6!










dress - Topshop
heels - Missguided

6 comments:

  1. such a bargain outfit! love the colours too

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is fantastic!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are gorgeous. And what a bargain! But, again, amazing dress! Such a lovely colour and shortening it was such a good move. Looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dress and your hair is so so lovely missy!


    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete