Wednesday, 4 March 2015

TV Style Inspiration

I thought I'd so something a bit different today involving a few of my favourite TV programmes and characters whose style I love. In particular Gossip Girl has some of the most incredible designer pieces, and if you haven't seen it and are into fashion, then why not!? It's definitely worth the watch (even if it is just to see Blair float around in Dior and Gucci).  90210, PLL and Friends also made it into the top 4....

Rachel Green - FRIENDS





 Annie Wilson - 90210


 Aria Montgomery - Pretty Little Liars





 Blair Waldorf - Gossip Girl







6 comments:

  1. love this idea, i definitely take inspiration from tv shows - and i've always loved rachels 90s outfits!

    anna at styleskittle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel is one of my style inspirations from TV too. I also love what Blair wears, but I could only dream about wearing those beautiful clothes!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gossip girl, there is so much great fashion in there!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m in love with your blog It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete