Thursday, 23 April 2015

Final Major Project - Art Foundation

I really have been an awful blogger recently but I have an excuse - my FMP deadline last Monday. I am now officially on my 5 month summer holiday until I head off to Nottingham Trent in September! Hopefully this means I'll have loads more time to actually blog and make more of my own clothes (which it feels like I haven't done in ages!). 
Anyway, so the reason for my lack of time is below. The theme for this project was Fragility, so I basically looked into fragile materials and fabrics, as well as into the 'fragile mind'. I ended up focusing a lot on skin and bruises in my research (I know, it's quite disgusting...!) and is mainly the idea behind my final piece. I wouldn't say I'm particularly pleased with my outcome (mainly due to my laziness and the fact I know I could have done sooo much better) but it still fits my concept and works well with the rest of my sketchbook work. 

FMP Moodboard
 FMP Development and sketchbook work







FMP Line up
 FMP Final Piece




2 comments:

  1. WOW! Huge congrats on finishing your art foundation. That final piece is just gorgeous. You can just see the time, effort and thought that's gone into that. Great stuff. And enjoy your 5 month holiday!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is called perfect "girls fashion",.I really like these dresses,..

    ReplyDelete