Sunday, 17 May 2015

Leaf print

Because the weather's been so nice recently I've been on the hunt for some clothes to add to my summer wardrobe, and meanwhile managed to find this lovely dress for the bargain of just £10. It's originally from Topshop but I bought it second hand on depop (my new favourite ebay alternative, definitely worth checking out for some really good deals!). I loved the print and the colours so much that I couldn't resist buying it and it's actually really versatile as it can be dressed up for a night out or worn more casually during the day. I really need to find myself some summer shoes though as I'm stuck in black tights and boots at the moment. 







 dress - Topshop via depop
boots - Office

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! That dress is just stunning, Charlotte. The print is so lovely and you look gorgeous. And what a bargain too! Great find x

    ReplyDelete