Sunday, 7 June 2015

90s lace

I really shouldn't have taken these photos in the evening because the lighting is awful and the colours look really washed out (in real life, this fabric is actually a yellow/orange-y colour...a bit clearer in the last photo). I actually made this dress myself after seeing and loving this kind of style of dress in the shops. Normally, I'd use 2 seperate pattern pieces for the top and the skirt but I decided upon using only 1 which I think works much better for this shape. I absolutely love the lace which was about £6 per metre, so quite a lot cheaper than it would have been to buy a dress in the shops. I'm wearing it with my Office heels, which I can't believe I've already owned for 3 years now!








dress - homemade
heels - Office

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a lace dress, this is gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this great and awesome collection. Trade Kidswear

    ReplyDelete