Sunday, 14 June 2015

Metallic

I'm off on holiday on Thursday to France so I've been buying quite a few new summery clothes that I'll be sure to blog about when I get back, meanwhile I've also been making quite a few new things including this skirt....How perfect is this fabric!? My mum found it in Southall for only £3! I decided on just making a basic 'night out' skirt or something that I could wear on holiday. It only took me an hour or so as the only work that was really involved was sewing up the darts and then adding a waistband and zip. I accidentally made it slightly too tight which is a bit annoying but it's still wearable and I still really like how it looks! I would have preferably worn it with my off the shoulder top but I couldn't find it anywhere in my room (I really need a tidy up...!) so I had to go for this Primark crop instead. 









 skirt - homemade
top - primark/modified
heels - Missguided


5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, you're so talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing skirt!
    Jessica
    xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, amazing outfit! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! That skirt is just gorgeous. The fabric is amazing; loving the sparkles! And those shoes you've paired it with are super cute x

    ReplyDelete