Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Lace

It's been a whole month since I last posted and I really have no excuse apart from the fact that I've either been busy or just haven't really felt like taking outfit photos. After posting regularly for 2 and a half years, I think taking a month off blogging was needed! Although I very very rarely look at blogs anymore, (and I'm sure hardly anyone actually looks at my blog...) I'd still like to keep this up for as long as possible because it's something that I've absolutely loved doing the past couple of years and I still get excited at the prospect of blogging about all the new clothes that I buy/make!

Because I've been away from the blogging world and haven't posted any new purchases, I've got rather a large amount of clothes to post about including my favourite of them all, this Topshop dress. I'm loving the sales at the moment and I've found some really great things such as this dress which was only £16 (not bad for Topshop I thought). I absolutely love this style and I've always wanted a lace dress to add to my collection so it was perfect. 
My shoes weren't in the sale but they were about £23/4/5 in New Look. They have a slight heel on them though which is why I was slightly hesitant to buy them (and I've only worn them at night so far) but hopefully I'll get a lot of use out of them over the summer and into autumn. 









dress - Topshop
shoes - New Look

3 comments:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress. I already own a dress similar to this one so Im definitely gunna give the style a 5/5. Please look at my blog and tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your figure is perfect, the dress looks so nice on you.

    love, Sandra xoxo
    vintageecrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete