Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Denim

This has been one of my favourite outfits to wear recently. I'm slowly building up my collection of off the shoulder tops and this one has been perfect for the colder months. I bought it in Primark for just £2! It was such a bargain I just couldn't resist. I also found this Topshop skirt on Depop for around £8. I don't think it's the same version as the new style currently in the shops but there's not much difference really and it was such a good price! 







 top - Primark
skirt - Topshop via Depop
boots - Topshop

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bargains, I love going thrift and bargain shopping! These pieces look great on you and I love the style of the off the shoulder top :D now following you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving off-the-shoulders tops at the moment! They're super flattering and a bit playful!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete