Thursday, 3 March 2016

I'm back

Wow, I really can't believe I haven't blogged in 6 months! My main excuse is that in September I started university at Nottingham Trent and I've been focusing a lot on settling in and on my university projects and coursework. However I've really missed blogging a lot and I definitely want to try and get back into it. I don't have my family at uni to bribe into taking outfit photos for me so my posts are going to be a lot of mirror shots/blurry phone photos so bear with me on that!

Firstly, I wanted to post my outfit to a boat ball I went to last night. This amazing dress from Topshop was a christmas present from my Mum. I tried to get a good photo of the back as the lace cut outs are just perfect but the photos really don't do it justice. I also wore these snakeskin heels I found in New Look in the sale for just £12.






 dress - Topshop
heels - New Look


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this dress! it's so lovely, I wonder If I could still purchase it online, because I really want one.

    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete